Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mass email to Parents through Skyward

Entering each email address one by one is ridiculous. Let technology help make things easier and faster! With skyward, you can send out a mass email to all your parents with just a few simple clicks with the mouse. Watch the short tutorial above to learn how. It's a YouTube video so you will have to watch it outside of school. Also, it is an unlisted video, which means its only visible to people on Techno.ED.
The video is a little blurry and for that I apologize. I had to save the video in a way that allowed me to blur out my students names because their first and last names were shown. See below for instructions as well. 
Here is a quick list of how to get to the mass email option: 
Home screen >>> my classes >>> select a class >>> message center >>> add message for multiple classes >>> type your message and be sure to click "send as email" >>> you can then select what time you want the message to go out at and what classes recieve the message down below. 

***Parents will be able to reply to this message. Parents' reply will come into your state email inbox. 

 As always, any questions, please let me know. Thank you. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You helped me!! Thanks!
Sarah Ford